PAULA WYTON Designer de Interiores offers interior design, space planning and documentation for the hospitality industry such as cafes and restaurants.
Our work goes from planning the back of the house, to entry, passing by bathrooms, waiting area, wait station, ordering, billing and payment facilities.
We take in consideration operational logistics and movement of patrons and staff in the space, making sure the space is not just beautiful but also efficient.
A complete final design solution will include:
– Technical drawings (floor plan, sections, elevations and joinery)
– Rendered floor plan, for easy visualization
– Schedule of finishes, furniture, fixtures and equipment
– Sample boards that identifies materials and finishes, colour scheme, furniture and key fixtures and fittings
– 3D computer generated representation or model